Whispers Of Wisdom

I have named this page "Whispers of Wisdom" because that is exactly what I will be posting here. I have prayed for years for wisdom like Solomon (never really expecting to be that wise), but it wasn't until I actually started listening that I heard God "whisper" these thoughts to me. So I thought I could share.

Jun 17, 2011

Moving

I have decided to move this blog to tumblr.com. Tumblr offers a better format for this blog I believe. There are several different methods I can use to share the "whispers" I get, from simply posting quotes, to sharing images that might inspire some grain of truth from God. The URL will stay pretty much the same, just changing the hosting site. The new URL is whisperzofwisdom.tumblr.com. Over the next couple of weeks I will be working on moving over some of my previous posts while adding new posts, so be sure to bookmark or follow the new location.

0 comments: